pensante

René Queiroz

Minha foto
Nome:
Local: Sampa, Brazil

marcado

quarta-feira, outubro 26, 2005

Happy

Well I never kept a dollar past sunset,
It always burned a hole in my pants.
Never made a school mama happy,
Never blew a second chance, oh no
I need a love to keep me happy

Always took candy from strangers,
Didn't wanna get me no trade.
Never want to be like papa,
Working for the boss ev'ry night and day.
I need a love to keep me happy,

Never got a flash out of cocktails,
When I got some flesh off the bone.
Never got a lift out of Citation-Jet,
When I can fly way back my brain.
I need a love to keep me happy

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Licença Creative Commons
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.